Toadstool Curio Blog
The home of an ecclectic range of paper, digital, fabric and yarn crafts, plus a few mixed media projects to spice things up a bit!

Monday 14 November 2011

Freebie - Naughty or Nice?


In the hope that I'll be on the 'nice' list compiled by the jolly fella, I thought I would post a freebie here that I have made for my cards and projects this Christmas. Having said that, it is so cold in my house today that I think the lump of coal delivered to naughty children could come in handy...

When I have finished a project using 'the list', I'll post that here too, but in the meantime, I am sure you'll have lots of great ideas to make use of this fun printable. Resize it, recolour it as you wish. I just ask that when you copy it, that you leave me a comment and consider following my blog. I am aiming to post regular freebies and that way you won't miss any.

You are welcome to post details of my freebies on your blog, but please direct people here to download them for themselves.

I'd love to see what you do with it. If you post details about a project using 'the list' on your blog, please send me a link and I'll show it here too.

I'm having my next operation in a couple of days, so wish me luck! I guess I wont be able to stand at all for a while afterwards, which means lots of time at the computer, so watch out for more printables soon.

10 comments:

Margaret said...

Too cute! I'm still running ideas through my head on how I want to use it, but I love it!!

Margaret said...

BTW...good luck with your operation. Will keep you in my prayers!

Darla said...

Thank You so much. I have a lot of ideas on how to use them !!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea! Thanks so much.

Viola said...

Thank you for the freebie.

TrashPanda said...

Such a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing. Can’t wait to see what I will do with it.

Unknown said...

This is an Awesome printable! Exactly what I had in mind, glad I didn't have to create one myself- it would not have been this good! Thank you! (P.s I hope your operation went well 8 years ago!)

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing, looking forward to using.

Pam Perry said...

Yay, I've been looking for this, thank you
Pam

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Thank you!!

Post a Comment