Toadstool Curio Blog
The home of an ecclectic range of paper, digital, fabric and yarn crafts, plus a few mixed media projects to spice things up a bit!

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Welcome

Glad you could join me!

Having crafted all of my life pretty much (yep, pretty sure I was making things in my cot as a tiny babe), I don't have one particular craft I prefer, but I am hardly ever to be found without at least one fabric, yarn, paper or mixed media project underway!

This means that Toadstool Curio is an ecclectic mix of handmade, vintage, embellished and upcycled items from baby gifts, new mum essentials, one-off clothing designs, fashion accessories, home decoratives, gifts, cards, scrapbooks and much more.

I also design sewing patterns, digital stamps for cardmaking / scrapbooking and occasionally sell crafting supplies for those who like to make their own goodies.

I have a shop front at Folksy. If you fancy a visit sometime, hop on over to www.Folksy.com/shops/ToadstoolCurio Look forward to seeing you there! I also welcome commissions for a huge variety of handmade items. Looking for a special gift? Just email me info@toadstoolcurio.co.uk with details and I'll let you know what I can offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment