Toadstool Curio Blog
The home of an ecclectic range of paper, digital, fabric and yarn crafts, plus a few mixed media projects to spice things up a bit!

Thursday 27 October 2011

Anything Goes - part 2



My second project for this week's Charisma Cardz 'Anything Goes' blog challenge is my most recent bunch of hand sewn hair clips, made from felt scraps left over from the batch of whimsy dolls I made last Christmas. I really love these and have to actually put my little basket of scraps away otherwise I would continue making them until our house is overrun with hair clips! Atleast my daughter and I have long hair, so can make use of them! Sewing them by hand is really theraputic and I enjoy the fact that they are made with such tiny scraps that would otherwise be thrown away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Charisma this challenge.

Lisa x

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely idea! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
Joyce xx

Post a Comment