Toadstool Curio Blog
The home of an ecclectic range of paper, digital, fabric and yarn crafts, plus a few mixed media projects to spice things up a bit!

Saturday 29 October 2011

Freebie No. 1








I have a little freebie for you. Some sentiments in the style of tickets. I am still stuck on this trend for using tickets, real or 'faux'. One of the things I compulsively hoard is tickets (plane, boat, theatre... you get the picture), so quite appropriate that I use them a lot on my craft projects.



This file is saved at 150 dpi, so is fine for home printing at upto A4. I've put 24 on a sheet to make it easier to print loads in one go, saving cardstock and effort!They are mostly in black and white, a few coloured. Mostly straightforward birthday, with a 'happy anniversary', 'just for you', 'with love' and 'good friend' thrown in for good measure. I'll make some others for different occasions when I get a chance - it is nearly midnight and I might turn into a (Halloween) pumpkin if I don't think about going to bed soon.


The tickets look cool printed onto biscuit or kraft coloured card stock (even the coloured ones). You can resize them, crop them to print just a few, recolour them etc. Use them as you wish! Oh, if you can't be bothered to curve the corners by hand and don't have a ticket punch, a cropodile will nibble the corners nicely if printed at 100%.



I'd be grateful if you would leave me a comment and become a follower (way down at the bottom of the page). That way, I'll know you've stopped by and you'll know when I make up the next freebie. Please feel feel to post a link to this page on your blog, rather than sharing the JPEG. Thank you.

5 comments:

Cazza said...

Wow thanks so much Charmayne, what a star you are! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Margaret said...

I recently started following you and thought I would tell you I love your freebie! I'm a Stampin' UP demonstrator so most of my creations are SU, but I'm still enough of a free spirit to use just about anything that inspires me. These would be great for so many different things!

Anne88 said...

Gorgeous Charmaine. Thank you very much, Anne xx

Dawn said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Kim K said...

These are super cute, very kind of you for sharing!

Post a Comment