Toadstool Curio Blog
The home of an ecclectic range of paper, digital, fabric and yarn crafts, plus a few mixed media projects to spice things up a bit!

Sunday 30 October 2011

Jules' Blog Candy



What is better than Trick or Treat candy? Crafty Blog Candy, that's what!! The lovely and talented Jules is offering blog candy. What a sweetie (sweetie, get it? Ha, ha I'm just so funny - not!!).



Do stop by Jules' blog and have a look at her gorgeous crafty projects. She has some really great ideas that I'm sure you'll love.


Just for fun, I thought I'd add a pic of two of my halloween monsters a couple of years ago. Now, is that a big pumpkin, or did my children shrink?



Oh, and by the way, who forgot to feed the pole dancer?




Don't forget, in my previous post I have a freebie for you to download!


Happy Halloween


Mwa, ha, ha, haaaaaa



















0 comments:

Post a Comment