Toadstool Curio Blog
The home of an ecclectic range of paper, digital, fabric and yarn crafts, plus a few mixed media projects to spice things up a bit!

Thursday 27 October 2011

Anything Goes - part 3








My third and final project for this week's Charisma Cardz 'Anything Goes' blog challenge is an unusual one for me. It is a scrapbook page that I made for an album for some friends celebrating their first anniversary. The page features a little pencil drawing I did of the pair of them in the garden of their wedding venue (cooling Castle Barn near Rochester in Kent). I wasn't at the wedding, so the sketch is from a photograph taken by their niece. I used the actual photo in a layout on the facing page, but kept this page simple so that the drawing was centre stage. I don't know why I did it really, I am not very good at drawing, the whim just took over me and I decided that I would give it a go. I have added a close-up of the sketch, so those of you who are gifted artists can moan to yourselves about the terrible drawing odd perspective.



Anyhow, those of my three diverse projects, from three different crafts to enter into the challenge. I hope you like them! I know I have enjoyed browsing through the fab projects at Charisma Cardz. Pay them a visit. I am sure you will love them too.




4 comments:

Gem said...

a lovely creation! Thanks for joining in our Anything goes challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Anonymous said...

This is fab! Great project!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!

Allison said...

lovely work
thanks for joining us at Charisma
AllisonX

Leah l'Orange said...

absolutely LOVE that you incorporated your gorgeous drawing into the page! they're going to LOVE this - what a wonderful gift! thanks so much for playing along at Charisma! xo

Post a Comment